Invitation for Bids
Independent State of Samoa
Samoa Aviation Investment Project
Samoa Airport Authority
Air Traffic Control Equipment, Improved Power Supply, and Airfield Lighting and Cabling
1. The Government of Samoa has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Samoa Aviation Investment Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under this contract for Supply of Air Traffic Control Equipment, Improved Power Supply, Airfield Lighting and Cabling.
2. The PAIP TFSU, on behalf of the Samoa Airport Authority (SAA), now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of: Air Traffic Control Equipment, Improved Power Supply, Airfield Lighting and Cabling.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
5. The Bidder’s designated representatives are invited to a pre-bid meeting that will take place in Samoa on 18 April 2017. The purpose of the meeting is to clarify issues and to answer questions on any matter that may be raised at that stage.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11:00 (Samoa Time), 16 May 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 16 May 2017, immediately following Bid Closing.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security (in accordance with the format provided in the Bidding Documents)
8. The address referred to above is:
The Tender Box
Level 4, Central Bank Building
Apia, Independent State of Samoa